Welcome to our website
Every time you wish to use our website, please check this page to ensure that you understand the terms and conditions that apply at that time. These terms and conditions were most recently updated in October 2019.
The terms ‘us’, ‘we’ and ‘our’ refer to Orchard Information Systems Limited (CRN: 1900078), the owner of the website, whose registered address is at 3rd Floor, Central Square, Forth Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 3PJ, England, and its group companies in4systems Limited (CRN: 3792496) of the same registered address and Orchard Information Systems (Ireland) Limited (CRN: 266354), whose registered address is at The Diamond, Donegal Town, Co. Donegal, Republic of Ireland.
The terms ‘you’ and ‘your’ refer to the user or viewer of our website.
To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone 0191 203 2500.
Website usage terms and conditions
Your use of our website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The information and materials on our website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information and materials on our website we do not provide any warranty or guarantee (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of this information and materials for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that this information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on our website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through our website meet your specific requirements.
- Our website contains information and material which is owned by, or licensed to, us. This information and material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Any prohibited reproduction will immediately terminate your right to use our website and you must, at our option, return or destroy the reproduction you have made.
- You must not use any part of the information or materials on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- From time to time, our website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your information only. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for, or control over, the content of the linked website(s).
- Our website is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that it, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for business and operational reasons.
- We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your internet connection are aware of these terms and conditions and that they comply with them.
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link that suggests any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- Our website is directed to businesses registered in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our website is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our website or use of, or reliance on, any content displayed on our website. In particular, we will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation, or any indirect or consequential loss or damage. We do not, however, exclude or limit our liability in any way where it would be unlawful to do so.
- Any use of our website in breach of these terms and conditions may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Your right to use our website will also cease immediately. We may report breaches to relevant law enforcement authorities.
These terms and conditions, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.