Housing Technology 2016 is the 7th annual conference and executive forum which we are proud to be supporting again this year. The 2 day event takes place on 02 and 03 March at the Oxford Belfry Hotel, plus we’ll be attending the pre-event evening reception on 01 March.
The event provides the perfect opportunity for you to visit the Orchard stand to find out more about our latest solutions, services and developments and to discuss the Digital by Default 2016 results!
Aidan Dunphy, our Head of Product Strategy will also be delivering an informative presentation at the event:
Generation Spend: Intelligent account management
As the Government continues to redefine the remit of providers and reshape their financial environment, some are looking to the commercial sector for inspiration on how customer intelligence and analytics can be used to support tenants, protect income and maximise commercial opportunities. Orchard’s Head of Product Strategy Aidan Dunphy will give a briefing on Orchard’s partnership projects breaking new ground in this area.
Date: Wednesday 2nd March 2016
Location: University Suite, Oxford Belfry Hotel
Housing Technology 2016 will cover the foundations of housing providers’ operations within which technology plays a fundamental role:
- External and multi-channel communications with tenants, contractors and suppliers
- Smart technologies, including the internet of things, connected homes and big data
- Mobile working, dynamic scheduling and real-time communications
- Core business applications, including housing, finance and asset management systems
- Software licensing, application consolidation and shared services
- IT infrastructure, including cloud, virtualisation, SaaS and data security
- Pay to stay, universal credit and other financial/regulatory areas
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org