The Housing Technology Conference and Executive Forum is the leading and longest-running technology event for senior IT and business decision-makers in the UK social housing sector.
Housing Technology 2020 will focus on the following core topics:
- Business imperatives – Using technology for cost reductions, business change and innovation
- Solid foundations – Making the most of your core business applications (housing, asset, finance, mobile, CRM, etc, and incl. legacy integration)
- Digital transformation – From tenant portals, self service and UX to data management, automation and collaboration
- Seriously mobile – Moving towards ‘mobile first’ now that smartphones are almost ubiquitous
- Small but perfectly formed – IT strategies, software (incl. COTS) and services for smaller housing providers
- Refreshing your infrastructure – Cloud migration, unified communications, PaaS, cyber security and DR/business continuity
- What’s next? Low code, AI, machine learning, STP, robotic process automation, ‘digital twins’ and other innovations
Orchard are a premium sponsor at Housing Technology 2020 so you can catch us on our exhibition stand and join us for our speaking slot within the main presentation programme. We’ll be on hand to talk all things Housing Management, Finance, Property and Asset, Income Analytics, Managed Service and Data.
Find out more about the Housing Technology Conference from the official website