Orchard is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when completing a Customer Survey, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name, job title and organisation you work for
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to primarily assist us in making management decisions regarding our current/future software and services. However, we may also use the information:
- To send you requested collateral.
- For internal record keeping.
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by ticking the box on the Customer Survey to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing Sian Swift
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties or their products and services which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Sian Swift, Orchard Information Systems Limited, 3rd Floor, Central Square, Forth Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 3PJ.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.