Competitive Salary and Benefits
As a key member of the marketing team the Solutions Marketing Manager will be the conduit between Product Management and Sales, taking Orchard’s software and service offerings to market. You will be responsible for developing the messaging, marketing tools, sales aids and execution of the go-to-marketing campaigns to cross sell/upsell to existing customers and sell to new prospects.
Orchard is a business full of great, talented people, which is based at the heart of Newcastle city centre in vibrant office space. We are constantly working to ensure that we create a happy environment for our staff to learn and develop. We operate within an incredibly important sector, with our customers providing affordable homes to those often most in need of social housing. Our software and services can really help to improve the lives of those in need. We believe in recognising that our people have valuable skills to help our business to succeed and enjoy celebrating our shared successes.
- To review and refine existing messaging, materials and sales aids and create new ones as required to support selling to existing customers and prospects.
- Develop persona based software and service solution messaging that differentiates Orchard from others in the market
- Communicate the value of software and service solutions to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Plan, take part in and orchestrate the launch of new products and services to the market.
- Through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data, gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas
- Review inventory levels of materials to ensure availability
- Create software and service solution content such as presentations, case studies, videos, website copy, thought leadership articles and blog posts.
- Develop and execute go-to-market campaigns to generate leads and other KPIs in order to help sell the different solution/service offerings to customers and prospects.
- In conjunction with partners and third parties, develop and implement joint solution/services go-to-marketing programs to deliver pre agreed targets.
- Measure the effectiveness of product launches and campaigns and make recommendations for future investments and improvements.
- Update and train sales and other internal teams on value propositions, messaging and positioning so that they are up to date and fully equipped to sell.
- Establish timescales for the development of new content and sales aids with product management.
- Research competitor offerings and react when appropriate
- Propose and keep within a budget
- Collaborative skills: As a Solutions Marketing Manager you will have to work with teams across Orchard. This will often include the sales, product management, development and senior executives.
- Communication skills: Speaking, writing and presentation abilities have to be tapped in this role. You will frequently have to write and present engaging copy, telling the ‘story’ of products, for various marketing channels.
- Project management: Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, delivering the best quality outputs on time, keeping all stakeholders involved in the process.
- Experience of working in a software business
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- CIM or other accredited marketing bodies desirable but not essential
- Creative design skills, inDesign, Adobe Creative studio experience desirable
Salary and Other Benefits
- A basic salary commensurate with job holder’s skills and experience
- Membership of the Company Group Income Protection Benefit and Death in Service Benefit schemes and Westfield Health scheme
- Membership of the Company pension scheme
To apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter.
The company reserves the right to vary or amend the duties and responsibilities of the post holder at any time according to the needs of the company’s business.