Experian Identity and Fraud provides bank account validation, payment processing and identity and fraud management solutions. Experian works with the public sector both strategically and tactically to provide solutions that streamline processes, cut costs and improve customer services.
Validate bank account information at point of capture whether by web, telephone or face to face to:
• Reduce failed payments.
• Improve service take up.
• Support 'digital by default' initiatives.
• Automate and streamline processes
Social Housing Tenancy Verification
Through intelligent use of our extensive range of relevant and accurate data our service assesses the level of potential risk in your housing stock, giving you an efficient approach to reducing tenancy misuse:
• Inform the best use of resource allocated to investigating housing tenancy misuse.
• Support your choice based lettting initiatives and allocation of social housing.
• Identify appropriate and proportionate action in response to suspected risk.
• Reduce the cost of temporary accommodation provision.
• Meet the standards set by the Tenant Services Authority.
Authenticate citizens to be sure of their identity and their eligibility for concessionary services such as Single Person Discount, Car Parking Permits and Travel Concessions